Interview with General Practitioners (GP)|
- How many years have you been working as a GP?
- Did you know the family/the child already?
- What is your perception of talking about preschool children’s mental health at the well-child visits up to now?
- Did you find the questionnaire easy to use?
- How do you think the questionnaire affects the time spent on assessing the child’s psycho-social health?
- How did you and the parent use the questionnaire in your conversation?
- Did you experience that the SDQ affected the contents of the well-child visits?
- Do you think that completing a questionnaire from home affects the parents’ approach to the well-child visits?
- What would you think if a questionnaire like this was to be implemented in the well-child visits?
Interview with parents|
- Did you find the questionnaire easy to complete?
- Completing the questionnaire, did it bring anything to mind or did it change how you think (Name) is doing?
- How did you and the doctor use the questionnaire in your conversation?
- Do you think that completing the questionnaire at home influenced the conversation with the doctor?