|Time 1: Interview schedule||Time 2: Interview schedule|
Health professionals will be asked for their opinions about the following five instruments and their impression as a potential instrument for use by patients in their practice:|
1. Active Australia.
2. Occupational Sitting and Physical Activity Questionnaire (OSPAQ).
3. 2-Question Physical Activity Questionnaire (2Q).
4. 3-Question Physical Activity Questionnaire (3Q).
5. General Practice Physical Activity Questionnaire (GPPAQ).
A copy of each questionnaire provided to interviewee and given 10 minutes to review the content and format
1. From the selection of questionnaires provided, do you have any preferences on which ones you would rather use for patients in your practice? If so, why?
2. From the selection of questionnaires provided, are there any that you find difficult to understand? If yes, which ones and why?
3. From the selection of questionnaires provided, are there any specific questions that you would find difficult to explain to patients? If so, which ones and why?
4. Which of the 5 questionnaires would you feel most confident to use amongst patients in your practice and why?
5. Are there any questionnaires that you would be interested in finding out more about and possibly implement in routine practice? If so which ones and why?
6. If your most preferred questionnaire was provided to you by the method of your choice (e.g. Medical software), how often would you use this?
7. What sort of patients would you use this for?
1. How easy did you find the two questionnaires were to administer with patients? (Consider time taken and ease of use in completing the form)|
2. Did you have to explain, prompt or provide more information to patients about any of the questions? If so, which questionnaire and specific questions?
3. Did you have a preferred questionnaire and if so, which one and why?
4. How useful did you find the preferred questionnaire was in giving you an accurate picture of a patient’s current physical activity level
5. Would you use the preferred questionnaire again, if so what would you recommend to assist you in doing this?